Why soil-less gardening?
Soil plays a very important role in gardening. A few years ago, the idea of gardening without soil or planting in a soil-less potting mix was beyond imagination. Even at present, most plant lovers go with the idea that gardening is impossible without land and healthy soil. But this is now a thing of the past.
Question rises in people’s mind, is soil-less gardening necessary?
We believe, it is.
Food and water are the basic needs of the rapid growing population of the world.
Again, it is necessary to develop and expand the industries of this mass population. Land and water are needed for food and industry. Since the development of industries is happening much faster than that of agriculture, most of the agricultural lands are being used for industrialization. Now we may think, how is it related to our potting and gardening?
People who reside in towns and cities, buy garden soil from nurseries. Similarly, the town nurseries collect this soil from agricultural land. As a result, we are enjoying gardening soil on one hand and on the other, we are losing agricultural land unknowingly. This fact should be realized by a sensitive plant lover.
Secondly, most of the agricultural land in India are still affected by the unscientific use of chemical fertilizers and pesticides, most of which stays in the soil itself. Therefore, when this soil enters our house through pots, it deliberately pollutes the entire atmosphere of the house.
Although one-third of the world consists of water, there is an immense lack of usable water. Water resources are rapidly declining on earth. Even our country is plagued by this problem.
The waste of water should be arrested soon for the sake of all mankind. Tree lovers have a great role to play in this work. Gardeners always think about the ways their gardens can be extended and the greenery be increased without the wastage of water.
To us, this issue is very important.
Why RGG No-Soil?
RGG NO-SOIL is a product that does not harm your garden and its environment.
1. RGG NO-SOIL is a completely natural and organic gardening medium.
2. RGG NO-SOIL is a soil-less potting mix. Therefore, it is free from any sort of soil-borne disease. It is free from heavy metal elements, fungus and harmful bacteria and nematodes don’t grow in it.
3. RGG NO-SOIL is a light potting medium and therefore, it is easy to handle for even children and aged people.
4. RGG NO-SOIL is odourless. Therefore, it can be even used for planting in bedrooms.
5. RGG NO-SOIL requires watering only once or twice in a week. Since one-fourth of water comes to use, wastage is reduced.
6. RGG NO-SOIL can be used for a lifetime once its bought.
7. Instead of throwing away old unusable garden soil, mix it with RGG NO-SOIL and use it for gardening again. This revives the health of the soil, resulting in the reduction of soil wastage.
8. RGG NO- SOIL can be a medium for growing all types of flowers, fruits, vegetables, succulents and cacti, etc.
9. RGG NO- SOIL is a suitable medium for container gardening. Currently, many well-known organizations, hotels, offices and even urban gardeners are using RGG NO-SOIL for vertical gardening.
10. RGG NO-SOIL contains organic fertilizers in appropriate amounts. Therefore, there is no need to provide food for the plants for the first two months. Various other organic fertilizers can be used after that.
Start using RGG NO-SOIL from today itself.
Let the environment turn greener and the wastage of soil and water be rapidly reduced.
May you become a successful gardener.
Using RGG NO-SOIL ,
Gardening is very easy now.
Advantages of RGG No-Soil
2. Minimum maintenance
3. Save water. Save Nature